Apply for Chase Freedom and get $300 Bonus cash back when you spend just $500 in the first 3 months. In addition, earn 5% Cash back in bonus categories each quarter. Chase Freedom Credit Card has no annual fees and is one of the better cards on the market. Must have excellent credit to qualify for the credit card.
Enjoy two exquisite meals and get $100 back for dining at New York City’s finest MICHELIN Guide 2011 star-rated restaurants. Offer ends on December 31, 2011.
Use your British Airways Visa Card at any NYC MICHELIN Guide 2011 star-rated restaurant today through December 31, 2011. Dine once and receive a $50 statement credit. Dine twice and receive another $50 statement credit for a total of $100. Minimum purchase of $50 each time you dine.
3 Star Michelin restaurants include:
- Daniel, French, Upper East Side
- Jean-Georges, French, Upper West Side
- Le Bernardin, Seafood, Midtown West
- Masa, Japanese, Midtown West
- Per Se, Contemporary, Midtown West
Chase is giving away $500 every hour from now to December 30, 2011. Just enroll at a Chase branch. Get 1 entry when you make a purchase using your Chase branded credit card. Get 5 entries when you make a donation to a charitable or social service organization with your enrolled Chase-branded credit card.
* One (1) winner will be randomly selected from every one-hour period (each an “Hourly Drawing”). Hourly Drawings begin 12:00:01 AM ET on 10/3/11 and end 11:59:59 PM ET on 12/30/11. No Hourly Drawings will be held on weekends or holidays (Columbus Day, 10/10/11; Veterans Day, 11/11/11; and Thanksgiving Day, 11/24/11).
Chase Priority Club Rewards is currently offering 60,000 bonus points after you make your first purchase on the credit card. With 60,000 bonus points, you can stay up to 4 nights at their choice of hotels. In addition, you receive a certificate good for one night any ANY of their 4,400 hotels (Intercontinental Hotels, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Staybridge Suites and Candlewood Suites). One night at Intercontinental Hotels cost over $500 at certain locations (London, Paris, Hong Kong, Tokyo, etc.)
The Priority Club Visa card does carry a $49 annual fee but is waived on the first year. Remember each year you will receive a certificate good for any NIGHT at their hotels.
For those who file a tax extension for 2010 Income Tax, the deadline is fast approaching. You have until October 17, 2011 (Monday) to postmark your tax return to IRS and State Tax agencies.
Remember, an extension of time to file is not an extension of time to pay. You should have estimated your tax liability when you filed Form 4868 and pay any balance due when you request the extension.
To qualify for for Valley National Bank $150 Checking Promotion, open a qualifying checking account with a minimum deposit of $100 and receive $75 cash reward when you sign up for Mobile Banking and $75 when you initiate a monthly direct deposit such as a payroll, pension, Social Security or other government benefits or by enrolling in online banking and completing three merchant bill payments. The offer is only good for residents of NY, NJ, CT and PA and requires a branch visit.
The required mobile banking, first direct deposit and bill pay transactions must be completed within the first 60 days of account opening to qualify. Cash rewards will be credited within 90 days of account opening and may be reportable as taxable income. Cash rewards offered to new checking customers only. Products limited to one per consumer, two per household.
Open a Citi Dividend World Mastercard and earn $200 cash back after $500 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
Citi Dividend World Mastercard has the following features:
- 5% cash back on selected categories that rotate every quarter
- 1% cash back on all other purchases.²
- Unlimited cash back at leading retailers through the Citi Bonus Cash Center
- The variable purchase APR will be 13.99% – 20.99%, based on your creditworthiness.
- No annual fee.
Now you can use your Discover Cashback Bonus at Discover to instantly pay at Amazon.com. Each $1 Cashback Bonus is worth $1 to spend at Amazon.com. This is allows anyone to cash out their Discover Cashback Bonus in any amount without reaching the Discover minimum $20 threshold. You must link the Discover Card at Amazon to use this new feature.
Open a Chase Ink Bold Business Card and get 50,000 Bonus Points! You can convert the 50,000 Bonus Points into $500 CASH or alternatively you can purchase up to $625 worth of airline tickets. When filling out the application, just enter your SSN# and name for the business. There is an annual fee of $95 but that is waived for the first year.
Below are the highlight of the Chase Ink Bold Business Card
- 50,000 Bonus points after you spend $5,000 in 3 months – that’s $625 towards airfare when you redeem online through Ultimate Rewards
- Earn an unlimited 1 point per dollar spend with bonuses to earn
- Earn up to 5x points on eligible purchases
- Over 45,000 Bonus Points every year – redeemable towards flights and just about anything else!
- No limit to the number of points you can earn – and points do no expire
- Redeem points for travel, experiences, gift cards, and more
- Charge Card – No interest charges or overlimit fees
- No Annual Fee in the first year – that’s a $95 savings
Get 5% Cash Back Bonus when you use your Discover Credit Card at Restaurants, Department Stores and Clothing Stores from October 1, 2011 to December 31, 2011. Maximum 5% cash back on $300 spent for the entire 4th 2011.
You can activate the 5% Cash back either online or by calling the toll free number on back of your Discover Credit Card.
Earn 5% Cash back on your Chase Freedom Card when you use the credit on Department Stores, Dining, Movie Theaters and Charitable Organizations from October 1, 2011 to December 31, 2011. Maximum charge up to $1500 for the quarter.
You must first activate the Chase Freedom Credit Card to receive the 5% Cash Back. You can activate it online or call the phone number on the back of your Chase Freedom.
American Express is again offering $25 bonus for supporting small businesses across the US. On November 26, 2011 (Black Friday 2011), spend $25 and more at a particular small business and get back $25 in statement credit. The full participating list of merchants will be posted soon.
The 2nd annual Small Business Saturday is a day dedicated to supporting small businesses on the busiest shopping weekend of the year.
On November 26, pledge to shop small at your favorite local stores and fuel your local economy. When millions of Americans shop small, it could be huge.